Panel: "The Relationship Between Democracy and Women’s Rights"
This panel was part of the conference Democracy and Gender Equality in the Muslim World, organized by Martha Nussbaum and Madhavi Sunder on May 8, 2009. Speakers included:
- Moderator: Tom Ginsburg, Professor of Law, University of Chicago
- Mahnaz Afkhami, Founder and President, Women's Learning Partnership for Rights, Development, and Peace
- Professor Yakin Ertürk, United Nations Special Rapporteur on Violence against Women
- Yasmeen Hassan, Deputy Director of Programs, Equality Now
- Suad Joseph, Professor, University of California, Davis
- Title: Panel: "The Relationship Between Democracy and Women’s Rights"
- Length: 86:45 minutes (79.43 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)