Gender, Law, and the British Novel: Student Panel
This panel was recorded May 14, 2010, as part of the conference "Gender, Law, and the British Novel," organized by Martha Nussbaum, Alison LaCroix, and Jane Dailey. Participants included:
- Alyssa Luboff, "Old Maids, Widows and Kindred Spirits: the Struggle Between Ideal Freedom and Social Reality in L.M. Montgomery's Anne Novels"
- Ann K. Wagner, "Sexual Assault in the Shadow of the Law: Character and Proof in Samuel Richardson's Clarissa"
- Jajah Wu, "Call it Gossip: Persuasion and the Power of Information"
- Student Commentators: Julie Murray, Jajah Wu
- Chair: Emily Buss
- Title: Gender, Law, and the British Novel: Student Panel
- Length: 125:12 minutes (114.62 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)