Panel on "Reconstructing Contracts: The Contracts Scholarship of Douglas Baird"
A panel of leading scholars discuss Douglas Baird's pathbreaking work on Contract Law published in his new book Reconstructing Contracts.
- Avery Katz, Vice Dean and Milton Handler Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Stewart Macaulay, Malcolm Pitman Sharp Professor & Theodore W. Brazeau Professor, University of Wisconsin Madison Law School
- Ariel Porat, The Alain Poher Chair in Private Law, Faculty of Law, Tel Aviv University
Moderated by Omri Ben-Shahar, Leo and Eileen Herzel Professor of Law and Economics and Kearney Director of the Coase-Sandor Institute for Law & Economics, University of Chicago Law School.
This panel was recorded on October 23, 2013.
- Title: Panel on "Reconstructing Contracts: The Contracts Scholarship of Douglas Baird"
- Length: 65:31 minutes (59.99 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)