Ways to Stay Involved With the Law School
- Make a gift to the Law School Annual Fund.
- Encourage your colleagues to support the Law School through the Law Firm Challenge.
- Contribute an item or experience to the Chicago Law Foundation for its annual auction.
- Return to Chicago for Reunion Weekend.
- Serve as a Chair or Committee member for your Reunion.
- Host a lunch or reception around a visit from the Dean or a faculty member.
- Host an admitted student reception in your area.
- Share your professional achievements and life milestones by submitting to Class Notes or the Accolades & Achievements Blog.
- Participate in an Affinity Mentoring Program.
- Participate in Law School Public Interest Alumni Network.
- Serve as a Moot Court judge.
- Volunteer to assist one of the Law School's more than 50 student organizations.
- Attend a local event and encourage your classmates and colleagues to do the same.
- Participate in the Law School Alumni Admissions Network.
- Hire a University of Chicago Law alumnus/alumna.
- Participate with your firm when they come to Chicago to interview.
To learn more, please contact Alison Coppelman, Senior Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving.