Women's Mentoring Program: Volunteer Sign-Up Form
Thank you for your interest in the Women's Mentoring Program! We are recruiting two types of WMP alumnae volunteers:
Serve as a mentor to a 1L. We are aware that your schedule is busy, and your time is valuable. We hope that at a minimum, a WMP mentor will:
- Meet in person with your mentee once each quarter;
- Participate in one or more group events;
- Communicate with your mentee via email or phone periodically as agreed upon by you and your mentee; and
- Provide feedback, guidance, and encouragement to your mentee.
Attend Women's Mentoring Program events. Perhaps your schedule doesn't allow for a mentoring relationship, but you'd like to be involved through program-sponsored events:
- Receive invitations from the Office of External Affairs to approximately 2-3 WMP events during the academic year;
- Meet, mingle, and network with fellow alumnae and 1L students at WMP-related events.
Please complete the form below to sign-up as a WMP volunteer, indicating your preference for involvement. You will receive a confirmation email after submission that notes the webform was received.