Emergency and Crisis Resources
Below you will find a list of resources in the event of an emergency or a crisis.
- Help.UChicago.edu (comprehensive listings of emergency and crisis resources)
- UCPD: 6054 S. Drexel Avenue, First Floor
UCPD Emergency Calls: dial 773-702-8181 (or 1-2-3 from a campus phone) or press the red button on one of the more than 300 emergency phones in the area.
- University Dean-on-call and University Sexual Assault Dean-on-call
Students may call UCPD Dispatch at 773-702-8181 and ask for the Dean-on-call or Sexual Assault Dean-on-call or may reach the Dean-on-call or Sexual Assault Dean-on-call directly by calling 773-834-HELP (4357).
- Emergency Medical Care: Bernard Mitchell Emergency Room; 901 East 58th Street at Drexel; 773-702-6250.
- Urgent Medical Care: Urgent Care/Saturday Clinic in the UC Hospitals Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine (map); 5758 South Maryland Avenue; 773-834-4630. Appointments are required. If you are unsure whether you require immediate medical attention or for urgent and after-hours medical advice, contact the Student Care Center Nurse Advice Line: 773-702-1915.
- Student Counseling Service Staff Member on-call (emergency, after-hours consultation): 773-702-3625.
- NightRide Program: 773-702-2022.